Last update: October 8, 2022
- Cookies used: Own and Third Party
- Are they used for statistics? Yes, the legal basis being our legitimate interest in better managing the service.
- Third-party services that install cookies through this website: Google, Google Analytics, YouTube.
How to configure and disable cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device from your web browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your device, the browsing experience may be worse or even impossible. Below you can find how to configure cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Google Android
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari Mobile
1.- Types and uses
The service uses its own and third-party cookies to improve navigation, provide the service and obtain statistics on the use of the website.
2.- What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a text file that is sent to the web browser of your computer, mobile phone or tablet and is used to store and retrieve information about the navigation carried out. For example, remembering your username and password or your profile preferences.
3.- What types of cookies are there?
According to who manages them:
- Own cookies; are sent to your browser from our computers or web domains.
- Third party cookies; They are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that is not managed directly by us, but by a third party such as Google.
Depending on how long they are active, there are:
- session cookies; They remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the web page, so none remain on your device.
- Persistent cookies; they remain on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
Finally, and according to its purpose, we have:
- Technical cookies; They improve navigation and the proper functioning of the website.
- Personalization cookies; They allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria.
- Analysis cookies; They allow statistical measurement and analysis of the use made of the service provided.
Cookies used by pomatio.com:
List of third party cookies used by pomatio.com:
Google: Its cookies (NID or CONSENT) allow you to customize how ads are seen outside of Google or store information such as the preferred language when displaying search results.
More information about the types of cookies used by Google in its many services.
Google Analytics: Its cookies (such as _ga) allow us to count how many times a user visits a website, how, when and from where they do so.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.